We are agents for all Scandinavia.
Papierfabriek Kriebstein was founded in 1856 and produces today 100 % recycling paper. After having produced news papers for a number of years Kriebstein invested in a online coated in 2001 so that they can produce film coated offset paper (FCO) today. By the end of 2005 they expect that 90 % of the capacity will be filled out by FCO.
Kriebstein has a paper machine with a wire width of 3,92 m.
• Kriebcoat Premium Gloss/Silk
• (whiteness 78) 54-100 g/m²
• Kriebcoat Superior Gloss/Silk
• (whiteness 83) 54-100 g/m²
• Kriebcoat Superior Coldset
• (whiteness 83) 52-100 g/m²